The Conference will be held June 30 – July 4, 2014, Czech Republic — June 29 is arrival day — in Hotel Sepetná, which is situated in Ostravice, a nice village in the Beskydy mountains.
||Rita Maria Iacò
||S. Roland Major
||Werner Georg Nowak
- University of Ostrava
- The Union of Czech Mathematicians and Physicists – branch Ostrava
- Institute of Computer Science Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
- Mathematical Institute of the Slovak Academy of Sciences
- University J. Selye in Komárno
- Slovak Technical University, Bratislava
- Vladimír Baláž (Slovak Technical University, Bratislava)
- Ladislav Mišík (University of Ostrava)
- Štefan Porubský (Institute of Computer Science Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic)
- Oto Strauch (Mathematical Institute of the Slovak Academy of Sciences)
- János Tóth (University J. Selye in Komárno)
- Jarmila Doležalová (The Union of Czech Mathematicians and Physicists)
- Jan Štěpnička (University of Ostrava)
- Jan Šustek (University of Ostrava)
- Zuzana Václavíková (University of Ostrava)
The accommodation will be available in comfortable single or double rooms.
- €450 or 11500 CZK – single room (please bear in mind that the number of these single rooms is limited and the rooms will be given to participants on the first-come, first-serve basis)
- €390 or 10000 CZK – double room
The price covers accommodation, meal and the conference fee.
Accompanying persons are heartily welcome.
We prefer payment to the bank account but it will also be possible to pay in cash when you arrive. Please do not forget to pay the transfer fee as well.
||Jednota českých matematiků a fyziků – pobočka Ostrava
||17. listopadu 15, 708 33 Ostrava–Poruba, Czech Republic
||CZ16 0300 0000 0001 6150 3442
||you will obtain this number by e-mail after registration
The speakers are asked to submit abstracts of their talks in English. We would appreciate sending in the abstract as a TeX-file by e-mail.
The papers from the conference might be published in Uniform Distribution Theory
|March 31, 2014
||registration and payment of conference costs, (after that 10% extra fee),
|June 10, 2014
||submitting an abstract of talk, (TeX-file by e-mail to email@example.com)
|June 10, 2014
||informing about travel plans (by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org)
|September 30, 2014
||submitting a paper for publication (by e-mail to any Editorial Board member — eg. email@example.com)