24th Central European Number Theory Conference
24th Central European Number Theory Conference will be held September 1 – September 6, 2019 – September 1, 2019 will be arrival day – in Komárno, Slovakia. This conference is the successor of the traditional Czech and Slovak International Conference on Number Theory (NTC) which has been organized since 1972.
- Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, University of Ostrava
- Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Faculty of Science, Masaryk University, Brno
- Institute of Computer Science, Czech Academy of Sciences, Prague
- Mathematical institute of Slovak Academy of Sciences, Bratislava
- Department of Mathematics and Informatics, J. Selye University, Komárno
- Pro Selye Univerzitas, Komárno
- Attila Bérczes (University of Debrecen)
- József Bukor (J. Selye University)
- Andrej Dujella (University of Zagreb)
- Ladislav Mišík (University of Ostrava)
- Karol Nemoga (Slovak Academy of Sciences)
- Attila Pethő (University of Debrecen)
- Štefan Porubský (Institute of Computer Science, Czech Academy of Sciences)
- Jan Šustek (University of Ostrava)
- László Szalay (University of Sopron)
- Robert Tichy (Graz University of Technology)
- János Tóth (J. Selye University)
- Peter Csiba (J. Selye University)
- Ferdinánd Filip (J. Selye University)
- Lukáš Novotný (University of Ostrava)
- Zuzana Václavíková (University of Ostrava)
Information about available hotels you can find here.
The prices covers accommodation, meal and the conference fee.
Accompanying persons are heartily welcome. In that case, do not hesitate to contact us.
Please use payment to the bank account. Please do not forget to pay the transfer fee as well.
|Name:||PRO SELYE UNIVERZITAS n.o.|
|Address:||Dunajské nábrežie 12, 945 01 Komárno, Slovakia|
|Bank:||Slovenská sporiteľňa, a.s.|
|IBAN:||SK39 0900 0000 0050 8033 0263|
|Specific Symbol:||you will obtain this number by e-mail after registration|
|June 16, 2019||registration and payment of conference costs, (early registration, after that 10% extra fee),|
|August 4, 2019||submitting an abstract of talk, (TeX-file by e-mail to ntc(at)osu.cz)|
Registration has been closed, if you have any question do not hesitate to contact us.
The papers from the conference might be published — after review — in Communications in Mathematics, which is reviewed in Mathematical Reviews and Zentralblatt and is the member of Sciendo and it is included in Scopus.